Join the Team
Asset Management Department
LOOKING TO HIRE IMMEDIATELY
Turnkey Roof Consulting, Inc. – located in Pompano Beach, FL is seeking to add a highly motivated mid-level Roof Consultant to our multi-disciplinary consulting team. The individual will perform field observations, roof assessments, non-destructive testing and materials investigation relating to residential, commercial, institutional, and industrial facilities. Proficient in MS Word, database programs, and CAD programs a plus. Registered Roof Observer certification from the International Institute of Building Envelope Consultants, Inc. (IIBEC), preferred. Minimum experience requirements include:
- Understanding of building systems with various roofing systems for commercial, industrial, single- and multi-family, high-rise buildings, and structures.
- Understanding of roofing details including but not limited to, flashing, interfaces with adjacent building systems, and roofing systems.
- Experience with low-slope roofs including built-up roofing systems (BUR), metal panel roofing systems, polymer-modified bitumen sheet membranes, thermoplastic and thermoset single-ply membranes, and spray polyurethane foam-based roof systems.
- Experience with steep-slope roofs including asphalt shingles, clay and concrete tile, metal panel and tile roofing systems, slate, wood shakes and shingles, and synthetic roofs.
- Experience in roof testing including infrared, nuclear, or electrical capacitance surveys; core sampling; ASTM procedures; and gravimetric analysis.
- Knowledge of local building codes and design practices for roofing systems.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Field Technician Department
Turnkey Roof Consulting, Incorporated (TRCI) is seeking a field technician to assist in conducting testing on roofs. This is a permanent position, with opportunities for advancement. TRCI is a Florida approved testing laboratory performing consulting, testing, and engineering for commercial and industrial roofing clients. The candidate should possess field experience performing roofing protocol testing, material sampling, photographic documentation, and general condition assessments. Basic computer knowledge is required.
Salary assessment occurs after the first ninety days of employment and annually, thereafter.
We do support our Veterans!
Email or call us to set up an appointment!
Interviews will be held Monday, Wednesday or Friday mornings
*Must bring Driver’s License and SS Card with you.